new stores/hidden stores

Friday, December 21, 2012

spoilers to come (4)

Sorry for the late post but I had a very busy day in my real life today!!
I found those spoilers that I think maybe will be for the Holiday Calendar, what do you think?
Do you like the items? 


New Barbie Campaign with free interior to come soon on Stardoll

Seems like a new Barbie Campaign will arrive soon on Stardoll
I also found an interior which will be probably the gift of this campaign.
 Check it out:
Like it?
..stay tuned...

More Spoilers : 2013 on Stardoll starts with releases of Polished,Dot and Dorree

These Spoilers will be the daily pics from December 26th - January 1st(the jacket)


And seems like the next year will start with the releases of new Polished Dorree and Dot
January 2 - January 6
Opinions?

Spoilers : Clothes to come soon on Stardoll

Mostly dresses and gowns as you will see in the next photos:


Like them?



No comments:

Post a Comment